In these uncertain times, Hyundai is the first automaker in the U.S. to offer a Buyer Protection Program. If, in the first 12 months, you find that you cannot make your payment because of a covered life changing event*, we’ll allow you to return your vehicle and walk away from your loan or lease obligation – and in most cases we will cover most, if not all of the difference.
• Available on all new Hyundai vehicles.
• Available to everyone regardless of age, health, or employment history.
• 12 months complimentary on every new Hyundai vehicle financed or leased.
• Covers up to $7,500 in negative equity.
COVERAGE IN CASE OF
• Involuntary unemployment
• Physical disability
• Loss of driver’s license due to medical impairment
• International employment transfer
• Self-employed personal bankruptcy
• Accidental death
HOW IT WORKS
1. You finance or lease the new Hyundai of your choice using the financing option of your choice.
2. Should you experience any of the covered circumstances noted above, you may file a request for benefit with a Buyer Protection administrator. You must have made at least two scheduled payments and be current on your loan or lease in order to qualify for benefit approval.
3. Your benefits specialist will determine the value of your vehicle based on the average of your dealer’s appraisal and the values from leading industry guides.
4. Upon benefit approval, you return the vehicle to the selling dealer and pay any Additional Balance Amounts and the amount above the $7,500 Buyer Protection benefit amount (if any).
5. You walk away without further financial obligation, leaving your credit rating intact.
*See your local Edmond Hyundai Dealer or the program certificate for complete coverage details. Buyer Protection is valid on any new Hyundai model financed or leased at participating dealers only, for up to one year after purchase. Restrictions apply.